For over 90 years, Don Mills Achievement Center, formerly Crippled Children Committee has provided programs and services for people of all abilities in our community. They have provided programs & services which offer assistance in meeting the special needs and challenges of residents of All abilities of Warren County.
Currently we offer the following programs:
- Early Childhood Learning Center – a licensed, private academic preschool serving children 3-5 years old with a developmentally appropriate curriculum in a socially and emotionally supportive environment.
- Camp Talk-A-Lot – Our summer program for all children with the focus on Speech, Languages and Hearing challenges.
- Rainbow Swim
- Financial Assistance
- Operation Take Me Home – Electronic monitoring and tracking program to locate missing persons in the special needs community
- Key Moments Childcare Center- a year-round high quality developmentally appropriate care for children ages six weeks to six years.
- As always, we are here for referral and Advocacy for all the residents of Warren County
All of our programs and services are offered to the community at little or no cost! Did you know that your generous donation will help us achieve our goals
- By purchasing specialized materials and equipment for our Early Childhood Learning Center Preschool
- By supporting Operation Take Me Home, a program that reassures families a speedy recovery should their loved ones wander away
- By updating our facility for the Key Moments Childcare Center with a new Fire Alarm System and furnishing classrooms to be developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers and preschool children
- By sponsoring “camperships” for children to attend Camp Talk-A-Lot.
- By purchasing specialized materials and equipment for our Pre-School, Camp and Speech Therapy programs.
- By providing Financial Assistance to those less fortunate in our community.
- By supporting Operation Take Me Home, a program that reassures families a speedy recovery should their loved ones wander away.
Your generous donation will help us achieve our goals!
We have always relied on the kindness and support of our community in providing quality programs and services to people of all abilities.
Contact: Barbara Swanson