For over 90 years, Don Mills Achievement Center, formerly Crippled Children Committee has provided programs and services for the disabled of our community. They have provided programs & services which offer assistance in meeting the special needs and challenges of all residents of Warren County.
Currently we offer the following programs:
- Early Childhood Learning Center – a licensed, private academic preschool serving children 3-5 years old with a developmentally appropriate curriculum in a socially and emotionally supportive environment.
- Camp Talk-A-Lot – Our summer program for all children with the focus on Speech, Languages and Hearing challenges.
- Individual Speech Therapy
- Rainbow Swim
- Financial Assistance
- Operation Take Me Home – Electronic monitoring and tracking program to locate missing persons in the special needs community
- As always, we are here for referral and Advocacy for all the residents of Warren County.
All of our programs and services are offered to the community at little or no cost! Did you know that your generous donation will help us achieve our goals
- by sponsoring “camperships” for children to attend Camp Talk-A-Lot.
- by purchasing specialized materials and equipment for our Pre-School, Camp and Speech Therapy programs.
- by providing Financial Assistance to those less fortunate in our community.
- by supporting Operation Take Me Home, a program that reassures families a speedy recovery should their loved ones wander away.
Did You Know: Our services are developed to meet the various special needs and challenges of all residents of Warren County and the surrounding areas.
And Most Importantly, Did You Know…
Your generous donation will help us achieve our goals:
* By sponsoring “camerships” for children to attend Camp Talk-A-Lot, our summer Language Program at Chapman Dam.
* By purchasing specialized materials and equipment for our Preschool and Speech Therapy programs.
* By sponsoring the Rainbow Swim Program at the YMCA.
* By providing financial assistance to those less fortunate in our community.
* By providing support to Operation Take Me Home, electronic monitoring and tracking to locate missing persons in the special needs community.
We have always relied on the kindness and support of our community in our fight against disabilities.
Contact: Barbara Swanson