For 89 years Don Mills, formerly Crippled Children Committee, has provided programs & services which offer assistance in meeting the special needs and challenges of all residents of Warren County.
Currently we offer the following programs:
- Early Childhood Learning Center – a licensed, private academic preschool serving children 3-5 years old with a developmentally appropriate curriculum in a socially and emotionally supportive environment.
- Camp Talk-A-Lot – Our summer program for all children with the focus on Speech, Languages and Hearing challenges.
- Individual Speech Therapy
- Rainbow Swim
- Financial Assistance
- Operation Take Me Home – Electronic monitoring and tracking program to locate missing persons in the special needs community .
- Advocacy & Referral Current Projects/Needs:
All of our programs and services are offered to the community at little or no cost! Did you know that your generous donation will help us achieve our goals
- by sponsoring “camperships” for children to attend Camp Talk-A-Lot.
- by purchasing specialized materials and equipment for our Pre-School, Camp and Speech Therapy programs.
- by providing Financial Assistance to those less fortunate in our community.
- by supporting Operation Take Me Home, a program that reassures families a speedy recovery should their loved ones wander away.
Contact: Barbara Swanson