Compassionate end-of-life care assuring dignity for body, mind and spirit. From the very beginning, our reputation for compassionate, personalized care defined our mission. We focus on the full spectrum of physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our patients and their families promoting quality of life, preserving dignity, and celebrating life.
How Hospice of Warren County Makes A Difference
– Hospice of Warren County is the only not-for-profit Hospice program providing comprehensive services to Warren County.
– We provide care for patients regardless of their ability to pay.
– Our financial resources are used to benefit our patients, their families, and the community.
– We are leaders in professional and community education and advocacy for end-of-life care and loss.
– We focus on the entire family providing support and understanding to patients, their family and friends.
Over 150 compassionate and caring staff and volunteers providing specialized professional care and support through the following programs and services:
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Care
- John & Orpha Blair Hospice Residence
- The Schorman Center – A Place for Healing Grief and Loss
Current Projects/Needs: Our John and Orpha Blair Hospice Residence is a rare option within the state of PA for delivering very personalized and private care to patients and loved ones. This unique alternative to institutional care provides 3 private rooms, including bathrooms, as well as the ability to accommodate loved ones for overnight stays. The Hospice House staff and volunteers are trained to deliver the highest standard of care, individualized to the needs of each patient and family. Much support is required to maintain all that goes into operating the Hospice Residence and grounds.