Offers free and confidential services including pregnancy tests, sonograms, STD testing and treatment, Childbirth Education, Stepping Stones (Learn-to-Earn) program, a Mom’s group, open-style adoption, Families Talking Together, and more.
• Trained, certified volunteers and staff have served over 248 unique clients – women and men, of all ages.
• Over 1,225 client visits offering help, support, and education to navigate unplanned circumstances.
• More than 1,243 youth, 6th-12th grades, were provided character-focused, evidence-based, relationship education through our partnerships with area schools and organizations serving at-risk youth.
Mission: The Women’s Care Center is a community based, life-affirming pregnancy resource organization, which seeks to provide an affordable safe place of comfort, support, and health to individuals facing unplanned pregnancies, youth making lifestyle choices, wounded women in need of healing, and childless couples whose arms ache for a child.
Your giving of any amount makes a difference! Here are some specific ways that you can partner with us:
• $1,000 underwrites a 5-Day REAL Essentials Education (character-based, risk avoidance programs) in Warren area middle and high school classrooms.
• $250 provides one client a free sonogram for pregnancy verification, confirming pregnancy viability, and parental bonding.
• $85 provides a car seat for those who complete Childbirth Education classes.
• $10-$50 provides baby necessities for clients who “learn-as-they-earn” through Stepping Stones classes (diapers, clothing, formula, strollers, pack n’ plays, cribs, etc.).
Contact: Mary Brown, Director
Phone: (814) 723-4357 (HELP) 24/7
Address: 203 West Third Avenue Warren, PA 16365
Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WCCWarrenPA