When you’re diagnosed with cancer, everything seems to stop. You want answers about your diagnosis, your chances to beat it, and your treatment options. Warren General Hospital’s Cancer Center team will walk with you through your journey with cancer.
Our entire WGH Cancer Center team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals will be at your side to take care of your physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. We will support you on bad days and celebrate your success on good days. WGH Cancer Care Center provides “World-Class” care to patients with cancer and is at the forefront of new and emerging clinical, translational, and basic cancer research.
Please donate to Warren Gives on Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 from 6 AM – 10 PM, to help all of us fight cancer, close to home.
Exceptional Cancer Care, Exceptionally Close!
- Social Services
- Nutritional Consultation
- Education Center with Internet Access and Lending Library
- Transportation Assistance
- Monthly Support Groups
- Affiliation with the American Cancer Society
- Professional Prosthesis Fitting
- Wig/Hat Exchange
- Radiation Therapy
- Infusion Therapy – Including Antibiotics and Medicine for Multiple Sclerosis and Crohn’s Disease
- Community Center Screenings
- PET/CT – combining PET (Positron Emission Tomography) and Computerized Tomography for enhanced treatment options
- Linear Accelerator with Multi-Leaf Collimation
- IMRT- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Dedicated ST Simulation and Conformed 3-D Isodose Treatment Planning- MIMS: fully computerized treatment planning for delivering the highest level of precision radiation therapy with very minimal side effects to surrounding normal tissue