Waren Gives 2020
The mission of Bollinger Enterprises, Inc., (BEi) is to enrich the lives of people with disabilities. We work to carry out this mission by:
* Bringing opportunities to people with disabilities that support independence at work, at home, and in our community.
* Enhancing self-worth and enjoyment in life.
* Involving our community to work together to achieve these goals.
Your donation to Warren Gives 2020 will help our $1.4 million Capital Campaign reach its goal! The Capital Campaign is funding construction/renovation projects at our main facility as well as program enhancements to create greater opportunities for adults with disabilities. All funds raised will remain in Warren – Forest Counties to help us better meet the needs of more individuals and their families.
Donations to the Capital Campaign will help with projects such as:
- Renovating our facilities at 44 N. State Street in North Warren, including adding insulation, constructing new handicap accessible rest rooms, updating electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems and program areas.
- Creating enhanced space for supported employment services to foster job skills and services that will lead to community employment.
- Updating the arts program area to enable more adults to develop their abilities for creative expression.
- Enlarging our vehicle fleet and parking lot to facilitate greater opportunities for community activities and involvement.
We invite you to “BEinspired, BEincluded and BEinvested” with a gift that will help transform the lives of adults with disabilities and their families in our community.