- The WarrenGives event is well-positioned for social distancing – donors going to warrengives.org from their home computer is the primary way donations are made each year and in that regard, this year should be no different.
- PAGE REVIEW & UPDATING: Organizations should review their organization page on the warrengives.org website to confirm mission, critical needs, and contact information is correct. If you have not, please review your organization’s page now at warrengives.org and email any required updates to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to have page updates submitted is March 1, 2022.
3. PROMOTING: All of these non-face-to-face methods, as well as newspaper and radio, are also very effective ways to promote. Just like every other year connecting with and asking potential donors to visit warrengives.org on May 18th to donate to your organization will be key to your success.
4.PLAN – PREPARE – PROMOTE
- It’s never too early to start planning. We will hold event meetings for participating organizations about 75 days before the event to get organizations started. PLAN and PREPARE for the May 18th event.
- 30 days out we should all start moving into PROMOTE mode ramping up planned activity the closer we get to event day.
- May 19th – the opportunity for all of us to come together as a community to help the many organizations that make Warren County such a special place. Promote as aggressively as you can. May 19th is the day to DONATE!
Stay safe everyone.